In its 4-year history, IBC’s OSV Conference has earned the reputation of a must-attend conference for the offshore maritime industry in Asia. The theme, “Bringing Commercial Trends and Projections to the Forefront” encapsulates market opportunities, and attracts ship owners, shipbuilders, brokers and designers who are looking for business in and outside the region. The 5th Annual event will once again be part of Singapore Maritime Week 2013.
“In comparison with other events in Europe and North America, there were new faces and the delegates and speakers were more open to new ideas. The event was really focusing on the addressed topics with excellent networking opportunities”
Stefan Hadeler, Senior Project Engineer,
VP - Project Design Department, Nordic Yards
- Strategic discourse from the world’s largest vessel owners and builders
- CEO Panel Discussion on OSV asset types and technologies they are investing in
- The Deepwater Dialogue on opportunities, challenges and requirements
- Customer Perspectives on How Charterer’s needs are changing?
- Broker’s Forum on asset values, pricing and trends
- Chartering Panel on Optimal Contracting Strategies
- Growth and demand update from Offshore Hotspots: Brazil, Africa, Arctic and Asia
- Achieving high fleet utilization through technology
- Economic implications of switching to LNG as fuel
Singapore Maritime Week (SMW) is the leading maritime event in Singapore. Driven by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA), SMW gathers the international maritime community in Singapore for a week of conferences, dialogues, exhibitions and social events in celebration of all things maritime. The range of activities and events organised by MPA, the industry, and research and educational institutions, as well as the cosmopolitan profile of participants, reflect the vibrancy and diversity of Singapore as a major international maritime centre.
SMW has grown in size and significance since the inaugural event in 2006, and is attracting more participants and event organisers from around the world. Participants can experience something new every year, as activities are added to the line-up, and as eminent speakers share their insights and participate in dialogues on topical maritime issues. This dynamism and the good range of issues discussed during SMW are major draws for maritime decision-makers, as are the many business networking platforms. This is why Singapore Maritime Week is all about PEOPLE, IDEAS and OPPORTUNITIES for the maritime community.
Group Managing Director
Offshore Support Group, DVB Group Merchant Bank
Executive Director and CEO
Bumi Armada Bhd.
President – Business Development
Jaya Holdings Ltd.
Vice President Offshore
Asia’s Largest OSV Conference is Back in 2013! The premier annual get-together of the Offshore Maritime community during Singapore Maritime Week.
- 2 tracks; 40+ top-level, senior decision maker speakers
- Featuring CEOs of the largest shipowners and shipyard in Asia
- 3 co-located events, 500+ attendees, 40+ countries
- 90% new content and fresh topics
- 9 industry dialogues and roundtables on the hottest issues
“Event educational, highly recommended, high calibre offshore industry executives”
Elias Nassif, CEO, Stanford Marine Group
“An excellent platform for exchange of ideas and getting updates on current trends”
Vinod Narayanan, Deputy General Manager, Marine, Cairn Energy India
“Gained more knowledge and will be going again”
Whitthaya K., Engineer, Marine, Logistics And Operations Support Dept., Ptt Exploration And Production Pcl